ReBootUP 2019 is a collaborative strategy to launch a summer camp version of the ULI UrbanPlan. UrbanPlan’s launch as a 10 - day summer camp gives low income students exposure to urban community development. Through the process, students discover the dynamic, often frustrating, fundamental challenges of development. The UrbanPlan connects its students to a real project (need) in their neighborhood. At completion, students learn how the forces of our market economy clash and collaborate with the forces of our representative democracy to create their built environment.
Why Sponsor the UrbanPlan
- Help stimulate greater community engagement through schools located in communities where a ULI technical assistance panel has been conducted.
- Expose minority students to career pathways by bringing subject matter experts to the classroom.
- Help stimulate greater community engagement through schools located in higher poverty communities.
- Strengthen and improve the real estate industry’s ability to collaborate with local high schools.
- Build positive brand awareness with future customers or employees.
Download Sponsorship Package